Wipro BPS Walkin Jobs – Hiring Freshers
Wipro BPS Walkin Jobs – 15th March 2017 – Hiring Freshers
Wipro BPS job openings for Graduate freshers as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Interested candidates can check them and attend for the openings on or before the last date.
WIPRO BPS WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Wipro BPS|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
Wipro BPS Job Description:
- Golden Opportunity to work with Wipro BPS
- Wipro BPS hiring candidates with 0 – 2 Years experience
- Passport is Mandatory for candidates applying for this role
Wipro BPS Eligibility Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in 24*5 Shifts
- Experience:: 0 – 1 Years ( Freshers most welcome )
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Wipro BPS Desired Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts and Finance
Wipro BPS Company Profile:
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
Wipro BPS Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM
S3 Wing, 2nd floor, C wing,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Phase 2, Hinjewadi,
Pune | Wipro Ltd
- Candidates walking in after 2 PM will not be interviewed.
- Candidates Pursuing education – Do not apply