UPSC Recruitment for Junior Scientific Officer/ Assistant Professor in Across India on 3 March 2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service commission has established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.The Commission consist of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of chairman and members of the commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission(Members) Regulations,1969…See More
Posts of Junior Scientific Officer/Assistant Professor
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 3 March 2016.
1) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
2) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
3) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
4) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Link Address: Apply Online