TIBCO Recruitment Hyderabad/Pune for Testing Engineer
TIBCO Recruitment for Testing Engineer
TIBCO is recruitment process for openings in Testing Engineer. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : TIBCO
official website: www.tibco.com
Company’s field: IT/Software Industry
TIBCO Job Detail
Role in the Job : Testing Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Salary Offered:Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the TIBCO recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: 2014-16
Experience Required for the job: 0 – 2 Years
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
- As a member of QA team at TIBCO Software India, PUNE, would be part of the core QA team working Tibco products
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- Design and develop test scripts for test automation
- Review test case specification written by other team members
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- 0-2 years of QA/testing experience.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any other branch.
- Exposure to at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform is essential.
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies.
- Exposure to Databases and Web/Application Server required
- Strong experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Exposure to web services standards such as SOAP, WSDL and WS-* is an added advantage
- Hands on test automation experience with any automation tool will be a plus
- Good communication skills
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click here to apply for TIBCO recruitment