Telangana State Police Recruitment for 9,281 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Posts in Hyderabad
Telangana State Police Recruitment on 4 February 2016
Telangana State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. The Telangana State Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the ten revenue districts of the State which is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department. The police force was created from the basis of the Andhra Pradesh, when the Telangana state was formed…See More
9,281 Posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
1) Candidates should have passed SSC ( 10th ) or its equivalent examination recognised by the Telangana State Government.
2) Candidates should possess, as on 1st July, 2015, Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
3) In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1 st July, 2015,
4) Candidates should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examination in, both the 1 st year and 2nd year.
Candidate should have 18 – 25 years old as on 1 st July, 2015.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 4 February 2016.
3) Application Fees at Rs. 400/- UR /OBC category candidates and Rs.200/- for SCs/STs category candidates.
Link Address: Apply Online