Accountant Jobs in Genpact for Freshers
Genpact Job openings for B.Com, M.Com, MBA students as Accounts Executive, Accountant. Candidates need to be flexible with any 24*7 shifts. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
GENPACT WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A. Performance-based Incentives + One way cab facility + Bonus|
Genpact Job Description
- B.Com graduation is mandatory.
- Any B.Com /M.Com / B.Com + MBA(Finance) graduate can apply.
- CA-inter/ICWA-inter(drop-outs) can also apply.
Designation: Accounts Executive, Accountant
Finance & Accounts
- Accounts Receivable/OTC / Order To Cash
- Accounts Payable/PTP/Procure To Pay
- General Accounting
Genpact Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices and urgent payments and getting resolution for exception invoices.
- Meet accuracy, TAT and to make sure invoices are paid on time.
- Follow-up on Parked or Blocked invoices in SAP.
- Payment Run and cash flow forecasting.
- Vendor Debit Balance.
- Review and design process improvements.
Genpact Accounts Receivable
- Business to Business Collections (B2B).
- Business to Customer Collections (B2C).
- Preparing AR Ageing Report.
- Managing Cash Applications.
- Cash Transfer through Wire/ACH/Cheques.
- Debt Management.
- AR Reconciliation.
- Bad Debt Write-Offs.
- Preparing Final Demand Letter for Defaulting Customers.
- Order Management.
Genpact General Accounting
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation & research and clearance.
- Fixed Assets reconciliation and capitalization/disposal process.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation.
- VAT reporting.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Ledger accounting.
Genpact Required Skills
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
- HR Reference: Mita
- (Write “Mita” on the top of your CV)
- Outstation candidates can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th and 18th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
6th floor, GN37/1,
Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata 700 091
Bus Stop: Webel More