Statestreet HCL Walkin Recruitment on 22nd and 23rd October 2016
State Street HCL Chennai Walk-in Drive Details:
State Street HCL Chennai Walkin Drive For Finance Freshers On 22nd and 23rd October 2016. HCL BSERV job openings in Chennai for finance analyst vacancies. Intersted and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at below mentioned location.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
Key Responsibilities/ Functions/ Role:
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
- Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyse unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction.
- Develop expertise with few repetitions.
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism , log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
Freshers in B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA (Finance), MA (Economics). 2016 batch.
HCL Company Profile:
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
HCL Walkin Interview Details:
Walkin Date: 22nd to 23rd October 2016
State Street HCL Services,
ETA Techno Park 3, SEZ, Block No.33,
Landmark : Next to AGS Cinemas
Date : 22nd &23rd Oct 2016, (Saturday & Sunday)
Contact Person: Yuvapriya(HR)
Note : Candidate are requested to carry a copy of all education Documents and ID Proof for the Interview.
DISCLAIMER: HCL Technologies BSERV do not charge any amount throughout the recruitment process.