Sarens Group job openings in India for BE, B.Tech freshers
We are looking for an Enthusiastic individual with who is ready to work under pressure and has sound mechanical knowledge. People who can work in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have a regular bachelor or Master in Engineering: Mechanical.
- Fluent in English. Other languages could be an asset
- Very good insight on the working and stability principles of cranes and everything involved (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans,ů)
- Knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages
- Excellent result-focused
- Independent – Self-disciplined and self-motivating
- Good communicator
- Positive drive and look on life and business
- Stress resistant
This is a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
If interested please submit your resume by applying online.
Sarens Group Company Profile:
Sarens is the recognized worldwide leader and reference in heavy lifting and engineered transport. With state of the art equipment and value engineering, we offer our customers creative and intelligent solutions to today’s heavy lifting and engineered transport challenges. With more than 100 entities in 60 countries operating without borders, Sarens is the ideal partner for small- scale to megascale projects. We currently employee 4400 professionals and diligently man our clients´ projects with top market talent from across the world.