Recruitment of Medical Representative at HCL
HCL’s technology solutions cover the entire gamut of services that include infrastructure management, application development, BPO and technology distribution. A new entrant in healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality healthcare in India. HCL Avitas, in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, is the healthcare delivery arm of HCL Healthcare. … See More
Post of Medical Representative
Freshers candidates can eligible these post.
1) Candidates should have good knowledge of Pathology Test & Medical Specialties.
2) Candidates should have Adequate working knowledge of MS Office.
3) Candidates should have Excellent Communication Skills.
4) Fluency in Bengali.
1) Should be Scheduling the appointments.
2) Candidate Should be Providing the Scheduled Appointments Details.
3) Should be Handling of customer/Patient Queries.
How to Apply:
1) Walkin mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can attend the walkin on the below given address on date 1 September 2015 ; 11:00 A.M to 06:00 P.M
HCL Technologies Ltd
Corporate Office A-10/11,
Sector – 3, Noida – 201 301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Link Address: Click here