Recruitment of Deputy Director Prosecution in Jharkhand
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. …. See More
03 Post of Deputy Director Prosecution
1) Candidate should have 10 years work experience.
2) Candidate should have experience in relevant field.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on or before 14th October 2015.
3) Application Fee at Pay Rs.450/- for UR/ OBC & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through SBI Challan or Online.
Link Address: Click here