Recruitment of Any Degree Freshers at Kerala Gramin Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank has the third largest branch network among all the commercial banks operating in Kerala with 570 branches, 4 service branches, 3 ultra small branches, 10 regional offices, more than 230 ATMs and 294 kiosk banking outlets across the state. The Credit-Deposit Ratio of the bank is above 100%, which is the highest among all major banks of Kerala The bank was formed by amalgamating North Malabar Gramin Bank and South Malabar Gramin Bank in 2013. As a fully Government owned undertaking, KGB is in the forefront in meeting its social commitments and also in implementing various Government formulated policies and schemes.It is having dominant presence in all the 14 districts of Kerala State and is the only Regional Rural Bank in the State. … See More
635 Post of Officers, Assistants
Freshers candidates can apply these post.
Candidate should have good communication skills.
1) Candidates age should be between 21 – 40 (Scale I) Years As On 01-06-2014.
2) Candidates age should be between 21 – 32 (Scale II) Years As On 01-06-2014.
3) Candidates age should be between 18 – 28 (Scale I, Assistants) Years As On 01-06-2014.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on or before 15 September 2015.
Link Address: Click here