Recruitment of Advisor at TRAI
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Candidate should have passed A Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Engineering / Law / Science / Humanities from a recognized University / Institute or Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
1) Holding Equivalent Post on regular basis
2) Officers in selection grade with four years regular service in that grade
3) Group A officers having 17 years of regular service in group A of which at least 4 years regular service shall be in the selection grade.
How to Apply:
1) Applications should be sent to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) office.
2) Send your fully filled applications to Senior Research Officer (A&P) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road) next to zakir hussain college New Delhi – 110002
Link Address: See More