Recruitment of 10th / 12th / ITI candidates in Post Office
No. of posts(33) MTS/ Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & PA SBCO
Candidate should have passed in 10th / 12th / ITI.
Age: 18 to 27 years as on 30th June 2015
Salary Offered: PA / SAs : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + G.P. Rs.2,400/- P.M.MTS : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + G.P. Rs.1,800/- P.M.
1) The examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400=00.
2) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ physically impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:
1) The applicant has to access the India post website (www.indiapost.gov.in) for seeing the detailed notification/ advertisement and download the Application Form (Annexure-A).
2) After downloading the Form it should be neatly filled up by the candidate preferably in capital letters.
3) No columns are kept blank and all required documents and cash receipt should be enclosed with the application form. In case any deficiency as shown above the application will be summarily rejected.
4) The application in the downloaded form, completed in all respect may be sent by Regd. Or Speed post only superscribing in the Cover “Application for the post of PA/SA/PA SBCO/MTS & Last date for receipt is 20-07-2015 “at the address shown at Col.6 of 3 (B) at Page-1 & 2-( i.e. Authority to whom application should be addressed to) of this prospectus. 6 Applications received on other than above address and after last date will be summarily rejected.
Link Address: See Full Details