Recruitment for Management Trainee (Civil) in NBCC
NBCC Recruitment on before 30 January 2016
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.
Certified with ISO 9001:2008 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management & Consultancy, the Companys present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting,
NBCC has been executing many Landmark Projects as a PMC which contributes to about 85% of its annual revenue. The segment being the Companys core strength, the areas covered under its umbrella include Roads, Hospitals & Medical Colleges, Institutions, Offices, Airports, Bridges, Industrial & Environmental Structures etc… See More
Posts of Management Trainee (Civil)
2) The discipline and relevant GATE paper code-(Civil Engineering:CE).
Candidate should have 29 years old.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on before 30 January 2016.
3) Interested and eligible candidates are requested for GATE-2016 at the earliest within 1 October 2015.
4) Candidates have to apply online separately for GATE-2016 and NBCC.
Link Address: Click here