Qualcomm Recruitment Bangalore for Bluetooth Developer
Qualcomm Recruitment for Bluetooth Developer
Qualcomm is recruitment process for openings in Bluetooth Developer. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Qualcomm
official website: http://www.qualcomm.com
Company’s field: IT/Software Jobs
Qualcomm Job Detail
Role in the Job : Bluetooth Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Offered:Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Qualcomm recruitment
Minimum Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Batch eligible: Any batch
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
- The role of the Staff Engineer is to develop software CSRs range of Bluetooth chips.
- This will include embedded software running on the on-chip processors and associated software running on a host processor. For the embedded software, this involves coding in C and assembly language within a resource constrained multi-processor environment.
- Host software is written in a high level language such as C/C++. In addition to this development of test system is required which makes use of scripting languages such as Perl and Python.
- The Staff Engineer will be responsible for delivering the software with appropriate quality on a timescale agreed with the Staff Engineer/Manager. Should be able to work with minimal supervision and will needed to technically lead and mentor members of the team.
- Task definition and work breakdown including time estimation.
- Detailed architecture and design of complex areas including enhancing and adapting existing design to suit software requirements
- Develops and tests software of major scale and complexity to agreed timescales.
- Maintenance of software including defect investigation.
- Delivery of high quality software in line with the departments processes.
- Conducts peer software reviews.
- Creates relevant documentation following the departments processes.
- Interacts with FAEs/Customers to help them resolve issues found in software.
- Excellent C programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered and memory constrained systems.
- Excellent Bluetooth Protocol knowledge.
- In-depth embedded system knowledge with experience in design and development of profiles or protocol stack layers.
- Excellent problem solving ability with experience in diagnosing complex system issues. This should include very strong debugging techniques.
- Strong communication skills with ability to evaluate and create design documentation detailing complex features and relationships.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture including knowledge of reverse engineering.
- Effective team player.
- B.Tech/B.E. Computers, Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Digital Signal Processing from the Audio perspective. Proven experience of configuring/debugging Audio Interfaces (PCM, I2S, SPDIF, ADC/DAC etc.).
- Prior experience of working on CSR chips and CSRs ADK/SDK environment is an added advantage. Capable of managing and allocating work for a small team.
- Commercial awareness understands the dynamics of the customer/client relationship. Experience with software configuration tools, preferably Perforce.
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk. Willing to travel to other CSR locations for knowledge transfer and project cooperation.
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply this job in online as soon as possible (before the link expires)
Click here to apply for Qualcomm recruitment