NIIT Walkin 2017 in Gurgaon For Software Developer Vacancies
NIIT Walkin 2017 in Gurgaon For Software Developer Vacancies – 25th Feb 2017.
NIIT Job Openings for Graduate Freshers as Software Developer. Candidate must have Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills. NIIT Notification has been out for a while. NIIT has announced a recruitment notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and attend for the openings on or before the last date.
NIIT WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Education, Teaching, Training|
Required Technical Skills:
- Image Editing Tools (Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.)
- JS Frameworks (Angular JS/ Backbone JS/ CreateJs )
- Good knowledge in CSS Pre-Processors (LESS / SASS)
- Responsive Web design and HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation etc.)
- Native Mobile Apps development (Phonegap / Ionic / React / Jquery mobile)
- Basic knowledge of back-end technologies (Java, PHP, Ruby, .NET, etc)
- Version Control (VSS / GitHub / CVS / Subversion)
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Contact: 3 months (can be extended depending upon performance)
NIIT Company Profile:
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG). In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies. NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies.
NIIT Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 25th Feb 2017
Walk-in Time: 9:00 Am
NIIT Limited, A-24,
Contact Person: Kritika Dixit