MMTC Limited Recruitment for Company Secretary Posts on 12th February 2016
MMTC Limited Recruitment on 12th February 2016
Company Profile:MMTC, one of the two highest foreign exchange earners for India, is a leading international trading company with a turnover of around US$ 10 billion. It is the largest international trading company of India and the first Public Sector Enterprise to be accorded the status of “FIVE STAR EXPORT HOUSE” by Government of India for long standing contribution to exports. MMTC is the largest non-oil importer in India. MMTC’s diverse trade activities encompass Third Country Trade, Joint Ventures, Link Deals – all modern day tools of international trading.
Its vast international trade network, which includes a wholly owned international subsidiary in Singapore, spans almost in all countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Americas, giving MMTC global market coverage…. See More
Posts of Company Secretary
2) Candidates should have done full time regular Bachelors Degree with Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
1) Candidate should have 12 years work experience.
Candidate should have 45 years old as on 12.01.2016.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address or before 12th February 2016.
1) Candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi.
2) For SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Chief General Manager (Personnel)
MMTC Limited Core-1,
SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Link Address: MMTC Limited Recruitment Notification