Job for Freshers,10th,12th candidates at Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard
The Coast Guard in India on 01 Feb 1977 as a new service was the result of an awareness that had been growing for some time in the Government for the requirement to enforce National Laws in the waters under national jurisdiction and ensure safety of life and property at sea. It was also considered desirable that these law enforcement responsibilities should be undertaken by a service suitably equipped and modelled on the Coast Guards of advanced nations like USA, UK etc leaving the Navy to exercise the fleet for its wartime role.
1) Candidate should possess 10+12 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Govt.
2) 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e between 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998. (Relaxation on upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC) candidate
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 06 Julto 13 Jul 2015 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Recruitment Zone and State wise examination centres are listed below.
1) The candidates are to choose choice of centre from the list mentioned against each state / location to which they belong.The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons.
2) Cut off percentage of a particular centre will be decided depending upon the number of applications with higher percentage received.Last date for ‘Online’ applications is13Jul 2015. For detailed eligibility criteria, filling up of formsand other details download the full Advertisementfrom Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
3) Candidate needs to read the complete advertisement. (SHOWING IGNORANCE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AT EXAMINATION CENTRE AND NOT MEETING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED).
1) Written examination
2) Physical efficiency tests
3) Medical examination
Link Address: See More