Jet Airways Walkin Recruitment
Jet Airways Walkin Recruitment On 25th March 2017
Jet Airways Job openings for HSC students as Cabin Crew. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate Profile for Freshers
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
Jet Airways Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 25th March 2017
Walk-in Time: 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Kaledonia (HDIL Building),
4th Floor, Off Western Express Highway,
Sahar Road, Andheri East,
Near Andheri East Railway Station,