Jet Airways Walkin Drive For Freshers in Kolkata
Jet Airways Walkin Drive For Freshers in Kolkata On 20th Feb 2017.
Jet Airways Job openings for HSC Students as Cabin Crew. Applicants Should have good English communication skills. Interested and eligible candidates can see the further details which are mentioned below.
This will be a good opportunity for those people who wants to get a job in IT Sector. Candidates can utilize this opportunity to set career. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS 2017:
|Company Name||Jet Airways India|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description:
Inflight Cabin Crew:
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate Profile for Freshers.
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years.
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Nationality: Indian citizens only.
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note- Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.