Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 for Group “C” Civilian
Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron. … See More
Posts of Group “C” Civilian
2) Candidate should possess 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
3) Candidate should have typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per Minute in Hindi on manual type writer or typing speed of 35 Words per minute in English or. 30 words per minute In Hindi on Computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per Minute .
1) Candidate should have 18 to 27 for General candidates.
2) Candidate should have 30 years OBC candidates.
3) Candidate should have 32 years for SC candidates.
1) Selected candidates will be kept on probation period for two years. Eligible candidates including women can apply as per format given as under duly supported with the following documents to be forwarded to the concerned unit Commanding Officer.
2) Attested photocopy of date of birth, qualification and caste certificate issued by Competent civil authority , if applicable.
3) Application duly typed with recent photograph (passport size) attested by self.
4) Self-addressed ‘envelope with stamp of Rs 5/- pasted.
5) Experience Certificate for the Post Cook, MTS from the employer.
6) Any other documents as required.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address on 30 November 2015.
Indian Air Force at Headquarters Southern air Command,
Link Address: Indian Air Force Notification