HP Vacancies in Bangalore and Chennai
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers job openings for B.E,B.Tech students as Analyst Engineer.
HP Vacancies in Bangalore and Chennai For BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers. Only B.E, B.Tech or M.E, M.Tech Students are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-provided registration link.
HP Vacancies Details:
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech or M.E,M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai and Bangalore|
|Job Role||Analyst Engineer|
Hewlett Packard Company Profile:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organisation responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
This role is in our Sales Operations organisation supporting our world class sales force and channel partners.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Offers:
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
HP Job Description:
Analyst Engineer job post is present in many fields of science and technology. This profile requires vast knowledge of a particular field to analyse the data and document it in the form of reports. Engineering analyst responsibilities involve handling various tasks excellently; this may include leading the entire development process. They should be competent in bidding and participating in different projects along with leading the entire process by utilising their technical proficiency. Planning, executing plans, creating reports, generating
solutions, etc., are part of their duties.
- Basic knowledge of company operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core company businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
Education and Experience Required:
- Good level of English Language – written and verbal.Recent graduate (less than 1 year since graduating).
- Typically 0-2 years in Programming and Reporting skills.Experience using SQL, Visual Basic, Excel & Access.
Responsibilities of Analyst Engineer:
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects
- Supports process/program development with guidance at the business unit or country level.