Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment for Safety and Fire Officer Post in Kerala on 30 January 2016
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment on 30 January 2016
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), a Government of India Enterprise, has always been a front-runner in the Newsprint segment of the Pulp & Paper industry offering the best quality Newsprint at competitive prices to the Indian print media. HNL’s extensive contributions to the society, place it among the more responsible and responsive corporates in the country….See More
Posts of Safety and Fire Officer (E-1 grade)
2) Candidates should have B.Tech with first class Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering.
1) Candidate should have 1 – 3 years work experience.
3) Candidate should have 3 yrs of experience in concerned field.
1) Candidate should be less than 37 years as on 01/10/2015.
2) SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex. Servicemen will be allowed for age relaxation as per rules.
Candidate should have knowledge of Malayalam.
A non-refundable Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs.100/- favouring “Hindustan Newsprint Ltd.”, payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor is required to be paid by candidates other than SC/ST/PWD category.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address on or before 30 January 2016.
Link Address: Click here