HCL Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Noida on 25 February 2016
HCL Recruitment 2016
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers…See More
Posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee
How to Apply:
1) Off-campus mode of application.
2) Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online application on 25 February 2016.
3) And attend the venue on the below given address on date 28 February 2016.
1) Entry at the venue for the above-mentioned recruitment drive is strictly invitation based.
2) The referred candidates will be screened based on the details provided and depending on intake capacity of the venue, the invitation to the eligible candidates will be sent. Thus, the earlier you refer, the more are the chances of the candidate getting an invite from our side.
3) Invites will be sent only to the eligible candidates, who will be shortlisted based on the screening process.
4) No Invites will be sent to the candidates not clearing the initial screening process.
A-10/11, Sector – 3
noida, UP 201 301
Job Location: Noida
Link Address: Apply Online