Government Job Recruitment for Senior Project Engineer in IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur Recruitment on 10 January 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur ( IIT Kanpur ) carries out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training for students to make them competent, motivated engineers and scientists. The Institute not only celebrates freedom of thought, cultivates vision and encourages growth, but also inculcates human values and concern for the environment and the society…. See More
Posts of Senior Project Engineer
1) Candidate should have 1 – 4 years work experience.
3) Candidate should have experience with Atomistic simulation tools like Quantum Espresso, NanoMOS, ATK etc.
4) Candidate should have experience with EDA tools like Cadence-Spectre, Synopsys-HSpice,Agilent-ADS and ICCAP.
5) Candidate should have experience in running TCAD tools such as SentaurusTCAD and/or Silvaco ATLAS.
6) Candidate should have hands-on experience with DC/RF device testing & characterization tools.
Candidate should have strong background in semiconductor device physics, modeling and characterization.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address on 10 January 2016.
Yogesh Singh Chauhan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016, U.P., India
Link Address: IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification