GEP – Senior Software Engineer – .Net/ASP/C# (5-10 yrs)
GEP hiring Senior Software Engineer
GEP is hiring Senior Software engineer for Mumbai location. Interested candidates can read the job description here and apply soon.
Job Description – Senior Software Engineer
Business Line /Function Technology
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Year of Experience: Required 5+ (hands on)
Required Educational Qualification: BE/B-Tech/BCA, MCA/ Computer Grad+
Skills & Competency Required:
Primary Skill (Must):
– Candidates should possess 5+ years of experience in software development processes as an end to end developer
– Experience in technologies ASP.Net, C#, WCF/Web API, MVC Framework, Java Script, Jquery, Ajax & Controls
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, should be able to troubleshoot single handedly
– Knowledge and working experience with Angular JS or JS frameworks
– Experience of 1+ year in developing web applications using MVC framework
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
– Experience of working in n-Tier architecture.
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
– Should be able to translate story and use cases into functional products.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
– Working experience on Azure Cloud based application.
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– Document and maintain software functionality
– Experience working with Multi – threaded applications
– Passion to solve problems
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
– Strong focus on quality standards and code performance.
– Have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually
– Good communication skills (written and verbal)
– Comply with project plans and organization goals.
Role Description (Roles & Responsibilities):
– Interaction with individual product teams to understand their requirement and purpose of implementation.
– Conceptualize, Design and Implement modules with individual products.
– Troubleshooting issues across environments.
– Responsible for monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning.
– Come up with proof of concepts as requested.
– Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and post prod launch support when required.