Genpact Walkin Recruitment in Noida
Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers in Noida From 25th to 27th October 2016
Genpact Noida Job Openings For the Vacancies of Backend and Finance Executives. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin recruitment drive at below mentioned venue. Please note that interview location is Noida and Job location will be any one of the following locations (Gurgaon, Delhi and Noida).
Genpact Walkin Recruitment Details:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi|
|Job Role||F&A Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
Genpact Job Vacancies in Noida:
HIRING FOR AR (OTC) COLLECTIONS (require 0-4yrs Experience):
- Complex Cash applications (based on role requirement)
- Basic B2B collections (based on role requirement)
- Basic level query resolution through e mails
- Creation of complex Enquiries
- Extraction of reports from applications
- Job Location- Gurgaon/Noida
- Shifts – US (Night)
HIRING FOR GENERAL ACCOUNTING (require 2+ yrs Experience):
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation
- Perform bank statement reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Job Location- Gurgaon
- Shifts- / US (Night).
HIRING FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE(0-4yrs. Experience req.):
- Review invoices and check requests
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures
- Process check requests
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing
- Job Location- Gurgaon/ Noida
- Shifts- / US (Night).
- system and documentation work.
- maintaining daily reports and interacting through emails.
- average communication skills required.
- should have good typing speed.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- GENERAL ACCOUNTING
1. Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Office
3. Good analytical and problem solving skills
4. Attention to detail and accuracy
5. Candidate Must be a Graduate either B.Com/ BBA/ BBM.
6. CA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA please do not apply
7. Candidate must be comfortable with Night shifts.
Genpact Walkin Interview Details:
Walkin Date: 25th to 27th Oct 2016
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
sec 135, 7th floor,
nearest metro station is botanical garden from there you can take shuttle by the name of “‘CITY LIFE”.
YOU CAN DIRECTLY WALK-IN FOR THE INTERVIEW,CARRY YOUR CV AND MENTION ANY ONE HR NAME MENTIONED BELOW ON YOUR RESUME