Financial Analyst Job in Pune at Syntel on 19th February 2016
Syntel Recruitment 2016
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry… See More
Posts of Financial Analyst
2) Correspondence/Distance learning Post Graduate / MBA freshers can also apply.
1) Candidate should have 1 – 2 years work experience.
3) Candidates should have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable.
4) Candidates should have 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
1) Candidate should have knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market.
2) Candidate should have knowledge of Bank Reconciliation and Accounting.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidates can attend the walkin on the below given address on date 19th February 2016 at 10:30 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Link Address: Click here