EY Recruitment Bangalore/Hyderabad for Charted Accountant
EY Recruitment for Charted Accountant
EY is recruitment process for openings in Charted Accountant . Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : EY
official website: www.ey.com
Company’s field: Accounting / Finance
EY Job Detail
Role in the Job : Charted Accountant
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Rs 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the EY recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: 2015-16
Experience Required for the job: 0 – 1 Years
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
- As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client. The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills.
- Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates and Lead Associates.
- The role will be the blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients for CAs who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISAs/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISAs an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
- Qualified chartered accountant with 0-6 months experience
Competencies / Skills:
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Education: Charted Accountant
Selection Process, Mode of Application and How to Apply
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click here to apply for EY recruitment