District Manager Jobs in Jaipur at Accenture Walkins on 20 March 2016 to 25 March 2016
Accenture Recruitment 2016
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives..See More
Posts of District Manager
1) Candidate should have 5 – 7 years work experience.
2) Only experience candidates can apply these post.
3) Candidate should have experience in industry/ office set ups/ relevant activities.
4) Candidate should have experience in managing/handling of state and national level large scale Skill Development and Placement/ Poverty Reduction/Livelihoods programme will be given preference.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidates can attend the walkin on the below given address on date 20 March 2016 to 25 March 2016 at 9:00 AM.
Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation
EMI Campus, J-8-A,
Jhalana Institutional Area,
Job Location: Jaipur
Link Address: Click here