Dell Recruitment Noida for System Administrator Adviser
Dell Recruitment for System Administrator Adviser
Dell is recruitment process for openings in System Administrator Adviser. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Dell
Official website: www.dell.com
Company’s field: IT/Software Industry
Dell Job Detail
Role in the Job : System Administrator Adviser
Job Location: Noida
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Dell recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: Any batch
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Principal Accountabilities.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Basic knowledge of System Administration and Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Systems Hardware.
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations.
- Basic knowledge of network technologies.
- Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements.
- Design and/or implementation of enterprise-wide virtualized systems using Citrix and/or VMware technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced PowerShell scripting
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Experience providing Tier 2 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
- Maintains program products and performs requested changes to the operating system & subsystems, which support the customer’s business.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks associated with the support, modification, and updating of the system software to include system software installations, upgrades, tests, troubleshooting and fixes.
- May perform other support activities to help assure the consistent performance of the operating and program products.
- Provides diagnosis for operating systems software & program product failures.
- Provides system maintenance & requested changes utilizing enabling tools.
- Provides advice, training, and 24×7 technical support to customers, users and programmers.
- Basic knowledge of the principles, practices and capabilities of software and operation systems features.
- Performs patch management.
- Performs incident management and change management execution.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of customer needs and other internal/external contacts.
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click Here to apply & more details of Dell recruitment