Dell Recruitment Bangalore for Software Development Analyst
Dell Recruitment for Software Development Analyst
Dell is recruitment process for openings in Software Development Analyst. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Dell
Official website: www.dell.com
Company’s field: IT/Software Industry
Dell Job Detail
Role in the Job : Software Development Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Dell recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: Any batch
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
- We are looking for candidates with experience/interest in developing/testing/deploying predictive analytics services using Oracle RTD, developing/executing ETL jobs, and configuring/running reports in RTD. The candidate is also expected to provide testing support as needed and develop mock UIs to showcase the functionality of deployed Oracle RTD web services. Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Strong experience in Java and ADF is a plus.
- Assist in defining, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements and User Stories, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans and schedules.
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to architect new solutions that adhere to modern design principles and performance standards
- Cooperate with the Quality Assurance team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results; assist Quality Assurance team in maintaining the integrity and security of the quality assurance environment
- Clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management
- Actively participate in release planning, sprint planning and estimation sessions.
- Stay connected with ongoing industry innovations to expose to the organization to the latest in technology and techniques.
- Experience/Interest working in Agile development environments.
- Web software development
- Good to have knowledge in building and launching enterprise class predictive analytics solutions
- Developing basic SQL queries
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Troubleshooting complex configuration and performance issues independently
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click Here to apply & more details of Dell recruitment