Role: Sr. ABAP Consultant
No of Positions Open: 5
Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
Availability to join: Immediate or – 2 weeks ( Preference would be given to candidates with less notice period / Immediate joiners )
Mandatory Skills: OO ABAP, Webdynpro, Workflow
Good to have Skills: FPM, BRF+
– 7+ years of strong experience developing ABAP and Object Oriented ABAP applications on a SAP NetWeaver platform.
– Must have extensive knowledge of ABAP Objects, ABAP Webdynpro, ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Dynpro programming, ABAP proxy framework, SAP Script, Smartforms, BADI, Customer-exits,
– New enhancement framework, ALE / IDoc framework (configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring), Workflow, XI/PI, Netweaver Suite.
– Experience with RFC’s, BAPI’s, IDOCS, User/field exits, LSMW/BDC development, dialog programming, and reporting including standard and ALV reporting, SAP Workflow, ODATA/SOA-Webservices, IDOC message flows and ability to configure ALE distribution models, message types, and partner profiles.
– One of the Databases SQL knowledge: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL), HANA is preferable.
– Be able to perform the analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of SAP development projects and tasks to support enablement of key client-specific business processes.
– Provide guidance on the design, architecture, and delivery of SAP integration solutions
– Collaborate with implementation project teams and end users to analyze business transformation opportunities and design & implement corresponding solutions.
– Provide design and development expertise across multiple customer engagements for all SAP modules ( SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, and MDG) .
– Support SAP functional and Basis teams in patch and upgrade verification.
– Deliver cross-functional development objects.
– Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
If interested, Please call us on 9910603212 to discuss further