Manipur High Court Recruitment on 8th January 2016
High Courts for States: There shall be a High Court for each State.
On re-organization of the North-Eastern region by the North Eastern Area (Re-organization) Act, 1971, a common High Court was established for the five North-Eastern States namely; Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura and the two Union Territories namely Union Territory of Mizoram and the Union Territory of Arunachal Pradesh and called as the Gauhati High Court. Thereafter, when Manipur attained Statehood, Imphal Bench of the Gauhati High Court came into existence on Friday, the 21st day of January 1972.
In exercise of the power conferred by Sub-section (2) of Section 31 of the North Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971, His Excellency, the President of India was pleased to establish the Permanent Bench of the Gauhati High Court at Imphal, vide Gauhati High Court (Establishment of Permanent Bench at Imphal) order dated 21st January, 1992. Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Mr. Justice M. H. Kania inaugurated the Permanent Bench at Imphal on Saturday, the 14th day of March, 1992 in the presence of the Governor of Manipur, His Excellency Mr. Chintamani Panigrahi and Hon’ble the Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court, Mr. Justice U.L. Bhat…. See More
Posts of System Analyst & Computer Programmer
2) For post of Computer Programmer candidate should have done in B.E/B.Tech in CS / MCA / M.Sc with DCA or MSC from a recognized university.
3) For the post System Analyst candidate should have done in MCA/MW / BE/B.Tech degree in streams of CS or PGDCA or M.Sc or M.Tech in CS from a recognized university.
2) For post of Computer Programmer candidate should have 1 year working experience in programming.
3) For the post System Analyst candidate should have 2 – 3 years of working experience.
Candidate should have 35 years old.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address before
Application fees :
1) For the post of System Analyst: UR category candidates should have pay at Rs. 1000/- & Reserved category candidates should have pay at Rs. 800/-.
2) For the post of Computer Programmer: UR category candidates should have pay at Rs. 900/- Reserved category candidates should have pay at Rs. 700/-
Imphal, Manipur 795002
Link Address: Manipur High Court Notification