Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
Dena Bank, in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949…. See More
Various Post of FLC Counsellors
1) Candidate should have 3 – 20 years work experience.
3) Shall be an Officer who has retired / Opted for VRS not below the post of Scale-II with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 10 years in Scale-I in any Nationalized Bank/ SBI Group/ Pvt. Bank.
4) He should have worked as Branch Manager/ Agri. Officer in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
5) Candidate should possess satisfactory service certificate from previous employer.
Candidate should not be more than 62 years old.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at walkin address.
3) Application fees at Rs.400/- for General & OBC category candidates or Rs. 50/- : Reserved category (SC/ST/Physically Handicapped) candidates.
Field General Manager (E.I.O.)
Avani Heights, 1st Flooe
59A, Chowaranghee Road
Job Location: Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Dadra, Nagar Haveli
Link Address: Dena Bank Recruitment Notification