NCHMCT Recruitment 2016
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by the Government of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality education in the country.
Initially, the Council was set up as the National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Food) and subsequently transferred to the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984. It was rechristened as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Currently, the office of the Council is situated at A-34, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.) India with its own building, while the registered office is at Pusa, New Delhi…See More
Posts of B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Program
Candidate should have 22 years old.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 11 March 2016.
1) Date of Examination : 30/04/2016 (10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m)
2) Last Date of Application Form : 11/04/2016
3) Last Date of receipt of Completed Application Form : 11/04/2016
4) Last Date of applying through ON-LINE : 11/04/2016
5) Result of JEE on website : 3 rd Week of May, 2016
6) Conduct of Counselling : 1 st Week of June, 2016 onwards
7) Commencement of Academic Session : 18th July, 2016
Link Address: Apply Online