AON Walkins Chennai for Non-Voice Support Jobs
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, BBA, BMS, BHM streams can grab this golden opportunity on or before the last date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job soon as the last date to apply is approaching soon.
AON WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BMS, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
AON Job Description
- Your Impact as a Team Member.
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying with all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix.
- Carrying out data entry and rule-based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations.
AON Required Experience
- 0 – 2years work experience in a back office or similar transaction processing/Non-Voice.
- Fresher can also apply.
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
AON Preferred Experience
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good communication skills.
- Immediate Joiners only apply.
- Comfortable to work in Any Shifts.
AON Candidate Profile
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
How To Apply For AON Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for AON Recruitment 2017 which is held in Chennai on 3rd April to 7th April 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 3rd April to 7th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12.00 PM
3r floor, Olympia Tech Park,