Quintiles Walkin Drive | Clinical Process Trainee Jobs
Quintiles is conducting Job openings in Bangalore for B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharm.D, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS students. Quintiles have Multiple Job Opportunities for Clinical Process Trainee. Aspirants who had completed the mentioned degree they are eligible to attend for this drive.
Interested aspirants can directly attend the drive at the below-mentioned venue.
QUINTILES WALKIN DETAILS
||Quintiles Research India Pvt Ltd
||B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS
||0 – 1 Year
||Clinical Process Trainee
||Not Disclosed by Recruiter
||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, maintaining minutes of the meeting, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines and per project plans.
Quintiles Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws,
- regulations and guidelines
- Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Effective time management skills.
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Strong listening and phone skills.
- Good data entry skills.
How To Apply For Quintiles Jobs
Candidates who wish to attend Quintiles Walkin Recruitment 2017 in Bangalore from 28th April to 5th May 2017 they have to read this post carefully. We have updated important details regarding Quintiles Walkin Drive 2017. Interested job seekers can check the details which are mentioned in this post and can attend for the walkin on or before the last date.
Walkin Dates: 28th April to 5th May 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Etamin Block, Wing B, 1st floor
Prestige Tech Park II,
Marathalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560103.
TCS Walkin Drive | Pharmacovigilance Jobs in Mumbai
TCS Job openings in Mumbai for M.Pharm, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, BAMS students. TCS has declared Recruitment notification for Pharmacovigilance Vacancies. TCS have mentioned that candidates must have good communication skills to grab this job.
TCS WALKIN DETAILS
||M.Pharma, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, BAMS
||Not Disclosed by Recruiter
||BPO, Call Centre, ITES
TCS Job Description
- Domain Life Science
- TCS Life Sciences Solutions and Services help Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies to accelerate drug discovery, advance clinical trial efficiencies, accentuate manufacturing productivity and amplify sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Job Role: Pharmacovigilance.
- Job Location: Vikhroli (Mumbai).
- Transport Boundaries for Vikhroli.
- Churchgate – Borivali (Western Line).
- CST – Nerul (Harbour Line).
- CST – Dombivali/Diva (Central Line).
- Candidates staying beyond the boundaries will not be eligible.
- Desired Qualification: MPharm, BHMS, BDS and BAMS FRESHER – 2015/2016 pass out.
- (MSC & BSC graduates are not eligible for this role).
TCS Mandatory Requirement
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume.
- Step 1: Go to link – https://www.careers.tcs.com.
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level hiring’ link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as off-campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: Fill in the details.
- Step 6: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
- Step 7: Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as “Ekta Datta -HR”.
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or the 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Reference: It is mandatory to mention “Ekta Datta – HR” & “DT Number” on your resume.
How To Apply For TCS Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the TCS Recruitment 2017 which is held in Mumbai on 22nd April 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below-mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 22nd April 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services, Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex, L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli -W, Mumbai.
Contact Person: Richa Patel