National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan.
2. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis including financial matrics and differentiation.
3. Develops and monitors performance matrics for the investor relations function.
4. Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
5. Creates presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases industry events and presentations to analysts brokers and investors.
6. Monitor analyst report and summarize them for senior management.
7. Manage the investor relations portion of the company web site.
8. Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
9. Organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls and investor meetings.
10. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of how the company is being managed and their view of its financial results.
11. Proactively mapping the expectations from the Company as stakeholders value creator and advising the Company mechanics thereof.
12.Analysing the expectations of the stake holder and initiating step to address their issues in line with market expectations.
Candidate should have passed Qualified Company Secretary (ACS) / CA / ICWA / Or Full Time MBA (Finance) With 60% Aggregate Marks in MBA (Finance)
02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. Accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of company and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, relationship building skills in the investment community and the ability to collaborate with the executive team. Must be willing to travel.
Link Address: See More