Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment on 1st February 2016
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes advertisement, notifies the number of vacancies with requirements of essential qualifications and experience as per the Recruitment Rules…See More
Posts of Data Entry Operator
1) Candidates should have done in Higher Secondary School Certificate ( 12th pass ) from a recognised Board
2) Candidates should have done in all India Council for technical education approved Diploma awarded by a recognised State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution
3) Candidates should have done 06 months Diploma in Computer from a recognised Institution.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Candidates should have knowledge of Konkani & Marathi.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 1st February 2016.
Link Address: Apply Online