Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people – customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large – who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution. .. See More
219 Posts of Subordinate Staff/Sweeper-cum-Peon
2) Candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Certificate that he/ she is a matriculate/ 10th standard pass on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in each exam/ course while registering online.
3) Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate/10th.
4) Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.11.2015.
1) Candidate should have Mini : 18 years, Max : 26 years old.
2) Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.199.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 15 December 2015.
Link Address: Apply Now