Post of Clerks at Nainital Bank Limited in Nainital, Uttarakhand

Windows Reseller Hosting

Nainital Bank Limited ( NBL )

NBL-jobsnippers.in

Bank Profile:

        The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited. At present Bank of Baroda holds 98.57% share holding in the Nainital Bank Limited and remaining 1.43% shares are held by the public. The Bank is having 120 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. … See More

Candidate Profile:

 Posts of Clerks

Qualification:

Candidates should have done in Any Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Experience:

 Freshers/Experience candidates can apply these post. 

Skills: 

Candidate should have basic Computer knowledge.

How to Apply:

1) Online mode of application.

2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 29 October 2015 to 10 November 2015.

Bank job Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand

Link Address: Click here