Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 in Kannur University
Kannur University has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Carpenter Assistant Professor (Zoology) Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
It is good news for the master degree holder and local residents of Kerala to get a government job and start their career. Applicants who have an experience in the teaching field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance. Selected candidates earn Rs.25000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The another detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Kannur University Teaching Posts Details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 23-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor Zoology
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get 25,000/- for NET/ Ph.D, Rs. 16,000/- for Non-NET/ Ph.D
- Candidates must have passed Post graduate in Zoology in 55% marks. NET/Ph.D.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 23-11-2016 Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and a registered name for the interview.
- The Kannur University, Thavakkara
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement