Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2016
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country…See More
Posts of Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(Health Physics)
Candidates should have done in B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Freshers/Experience candidates can apply these post.
Candidate should have 18 – 25 years old as on 15/02/2016.
How to Apply:
1) Postal mode of application.
2) Interested candidate may send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address on 15 February 2016.
Manager (HR), HRM Section,
Kalpakkam – 603 102, Tamilnadu
Government job Location: Kalpakkam (Kanchipuram)
Link Address: Application Form
IGCAR (Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research [IGCAR], the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, was set up at Kalpakkam, 80 KMs south of Chennai [MADRAS], in 1971 with the main objective of conducting broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced Engineering, directed towards the development of sodium cooled Fast Breeder Reactor [FBR] technology, in India.
Post of Trade Apprentices
- Fitter – No. of post – 35
- Turner – No. of post – 10
- Machinist – No. of post – 10
- Electrician – No. of post – 23
- Welder(G&E) – No. of post – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – No. of post – 1
- Instrument Mechanic – No. of post – 4
- Mechanic R &A/C – No. of post – 5
- Carpenter – No. of post – 3
- PASAA – No. of post – 5
- Gardner – No. of post – 1
- Horticulture Assistant – No. of post – 1
- Candidates should have passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Two years ITI certificate in the Relevant Trade.
How to Apply:
- Postal mode of application.
- Interested candidates can attend the postal on the below given address on date 6 August 2015.
Period of Training :
As provided in Schedule-1 to Apprentice Rules, 1991.
The applicants found suitable will called for Interview. The Date and Venue of the interview will be informed throgh call letter.
Required attested copies / certificates :
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification
- Other qualifications/experience, if any
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC and
- Employment Exchange Registered Card.
General Services Organisation,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Kalpakkam – 603 102,
Link Address: Click here