AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016- 33 Junior Resident Posts
Government of Rajasthan gives a good chance to the local residents and who belong to the medical field candidates to get a government job. All India Institute of Medical and Sciences Jodhpur has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Junior Resident Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have an interest can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their master (MBBS) and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 30 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have an experience in the medical field have good chance to get a government job and give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of Interview and selected candidates earn Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
AIIMS Jodhpur Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 25-10-2016.
Name of Post: Junior Resident
No of posts: 33
- Candidates upper age limit is 30 years as on 25-10-2016.
- Candidates can get 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 25-10-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement