Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment on 29 February 2016
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all. Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid…See More
Posts of Executive Trainee
1) Candidates should have done in Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2) Candidates should have Electrical Electronics Civil Computer Science , Other recognized BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies (e.g. AMIE)
How To Apply:
1) From 29 th December 2015 onwards, candidates can download their GATE admit cards from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. The GATE admit Card shall contain their GATE 2016 Registration Number as well as GATE 2016 Enrolment ID. Recruitment of Executive Trainees 21st Batch through GATE 2016 From 15th Jan 2016 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE registration number and other required information. Online application shall close on 29 th Feb 2016. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2016 admit card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2016 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
2) Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
3) Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
4) The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
5) The process of application for this Executive Trainee post in POWERGRID is completed with the generation of the unique POWERGRID Registration Number. Upon completion, an email shall be sent to the candidate for confirmation.
6) No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
7) GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS 1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
8) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
9) Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
10) Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
11) Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
12) Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
13) Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
14) In respect of candidates who have enrolled for AMIE/Other BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies after 31.05.2013, their candidature/ eligibility shall be subject to recognition of the degree by AICTE/MHRD.
15) Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
16) Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID. 11. Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
17) For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ ET 21- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. 13. No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
18) Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
19) Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
20) Here appearance in GATE 2016 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
21) Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained. 18. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
22) IMPORTANT DATES www.powergridindia.com POWERGRID Application Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 15th January 2016 Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 29th February 2016
Government job Location: Across India
Link Address: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Notification