Mahatma Gandhi University
Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) is established through Meghalaya State legislative Act, 2010 (Meghalaya Act No.6 of 2011), published in the Gazette of Meghalaya vide No.LL (B).138/2010/41. The Promoting body of MGU has vast experience in the field of Education. University is setup with an objective of providing best quality education to the students. … See More
20 Post of Teacher
2) Candidates should have Masters degree in concerned subject with minimum of 55% marks. For MEA: First class in MBA.
1) Candidate should have 1 – 3 years work experience.
2) Freshers candidates can apply these post.
Only when eligible candidates are not available for above posts as per roster, the Part time teachers will be appointed against unfilled roaster vacancies or any vacancy that arises due to non-join of selected candidates and where no candidate is available in the merit list also. Therefore, all the category candidates with eligibility can also apply for above posts as part-time teachers.
1) A short listing criterion for calling for interview will be done based on academic performance.
2) The Qualifications will be considered as on the last date of receipt of application.
3) Preference will be given to Ph.D. and/or GATE/NET/SLET/APSET.
4) Salaries will be paid as per MGU norms for Academic consultants & PartTime teachers.
5) Date of interview & Venue will be announced for the shortlisted candidates on the website and through SMS message. The candidate should not wait for intimation by post.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidate may send their application forms complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, at postal address.
3) Applications can be submitted from 10 October 2015 to 17 October 2015 up to 5.00 PM.
4) The institute is not responsible for any postal delays.
5) Please mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. Separate applications are to be submitted for each Post and department.
6) Incomplete application forms and applications without latest photograph, signature, etc. and received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
7) Detailed application format is available on the website.
To The Registrar,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Post. Yellareddy Gudem,
Nalgonda – 508 254
Link Address: Click here