Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by Bank of India, was established on 12th June, 2006, consequent upon amalgamation of four erstwhile Regional Rural Banks – namely, Ranchi Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Singhbhum Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Hazaribag Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Giridih Kshetriya Gramin Bank. The amalgamation took place vide Government of India Notification no. F.No.1/4/2006 dated 12.06.2006, and the amalgamated entity, Jharkhand Gramin Bank, continues to function under the ambit of the Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976, an Act enacted by the Government of India for “… developing the rural economy by providing, for the purpose of development of agriculture, trade, commerce, industry and other productive activities in the rural areas, credit and other facilities, particularly to the small and marginal farmers, agricultural labourers, artisans and small entrepreneurs, and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto. Head Office of Jharkhand Gramin Bank (JGB) is located in Ranchi, the Capital of Jharkhand State, India…See More
Posts of Officers
2) Candidates must have retired on attaining the superannuation/ VRS from the Bank’s service as Scale I Officer or anything above to it with at least 10 years of working experience as an Officer.
3) Preference will be given to the applicants having worked in the state of Jharkhand.
4) Candidates having the sound health and willingness to travel will be considered appropriate for this job profile.
1) Candidate should have 1 – 10 years work experience.
1) Candidate should have maximum age limit of the interested applicants must be 65 years.
2) Aspirants having age less than the upper extreme will only be considered eligible for the job post.
3) The reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC will be provided relaxation in the age limit as per the rules and regulations followed by the organization.
How to Apply:
2) As a first step, the applicants must visit the official web page of Jharkhand Gramin Bank by hitting on the link – “jharkhandgraminbank.com”
3) Search for the notification related to this job profile and thereafter check for the eligibility.
4) Accordingly, the applicants must “download the application format” from the official web page.
5) Fill the application form cum bio data completely and attach it with the photocopies of all the essential documents.
6) All together must be forwarded to the following address –
Jharkhand Gramin Bank,
Head Office, Rajendra Place,
5, Main Road, Ranchi,
Jharkhand – 834 001
Job Location: Jharkhand