Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank is one of the leading Regional Rural Banks formed by amalgamation of three erstwhile Gramin Banks viz. Paschim Banga Gramin Bank (PBGB) is a Regional Rural Bank established on 26 February 2007 in exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (1) of Section 23A of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (21 of 1976). The Bank is established by the amalgamation of Howrah Gramin Bank, Bardhaman Gramin Bank and Mayurakshi Gramin Bank. This bank is sponsored by UCO Bank & Owned by Govt. of India, Govt. of West Bengal and UCO Bank . The shareholders of the Bank are Govt. of India (50%), UCO Bank (35%) and Govt. of West Bengal (15%). The bank’s head office is located at Tikiapada, Howrah. In the 2013-14 financial year, the bank made a net profit of Rs 20.12 Crore.
Post of Officer/Office Assistant
2) Candidates should be qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014
Candidate should have the proficiency in Local language(Bengali)
1) Officer SMG Scale-III- 25,700 to 31,500/Month
2) Officer MMG Scale-II- 19,400 to 28,100/Month
3) Officer JMG Scale-I- 14,500 to 25,700/Month
4) Office Assistant- 7,200 to 19,300/Month
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested and eligible candidates apply this position through online and application fees can be paid through the challan as on or before 13 August 2015.
1) Officers :
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
2) Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Paschim
BangaGramin Bankby means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for)
available in the Bank’s website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com
(i) The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank.
(ii) The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 30.07.2015 and 13.08.2015.
(iii) The CBS fee payment challan contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID, Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
(iv) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Link Address: Click here