Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee Jobs in OPTCL
If you are 10th passed and have ITI Diploma in Electrician field. You have wonderful chance to take training in a government organization. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is looking for young and capable candidates for the Trainee posts. Department is inviting online applications for 150 vacant posts of Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee. Through this training, candidates developed their skills under the experts.
10th and ITI Passed candidates are eligible for the posts.
Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee: Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs.2130/-
Candidates can apply for the posts till 24-4-2017.
At the time of filling application be careful all the information related qualification fill carefully.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the posts before the last date.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date and other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Posts details 2017
Name of Post: Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee
No of posts: 150
- Candidate’s age between 20-32 years as on date and age relaxation available for SC/ST/SEBC/Woman candidates 5 years and PWD candidates 10 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2130/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized board or ITI in electrician with 60% marks for general and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Selection will be made on written test.
How to apply:
- Capable and willing candidates can apply online through the official site and attached attested copies of relevant documents. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates
For official site, Click here
For Official Advertisement, Click here