Northern Railway (Ambala Division)
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Qualifications: Passed 10th Class from Recognized School/ Board Institution .
1) Represented the country in Commonwealth Championships (Junior Senior Category).
2) Represented the country in Asian Championships Asia Cup (Junior Senior Category).
3) Represented the country in South Asian Federation SAF) Games (Senior Category)
4) Represented the country in USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category).
5) At least 3rd position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
6) Represented a State of equivalent unit exception Marathon and Cross Country in Senior Youth Junior National Championships.
7) At least 3rd Position in Senior State Championship for all units and Districts of the State.
1) For General OBC candidates Rs. 100- One Hundred Only) by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Sr. DFM. NRly., Ambala payable at Ambala.
2) For SCST Candidates Rs. 30/- Rs. Thirty only) by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Sr. DFM. NRly., Ambala payable at Ambala.
3)Examination fees is not refundable under any circumstances including time barred rejected applications.
4) IPO obtained earlier than the date of issue and later than closing date of the Employment Notice will not be accepted. Incomplete application received after 31.07.2015 will not be considered.
Address: Public Relations Office, Northern Railway, NDCR Building, State Entry Road, New Delhi.
New Delhi, India
Link Address: See More